Thursday, April 26, 2007

No pictures yet

So the purpose of a blog is to be able to keep track of things that have happened and then post pictures. Well, unfortunately, I don't have any pictures...yet. I will soon. And I also have nothing of interest to write about. However, with 3 kids under the age of 4, I need some place to come and just write.

Foster has started his summer with the typical 6 weeks away. He is going to be in Kentucky opening an office, and then he will do the rounds to check on all his offices. He has 8 offices this summer. Not bad.

I am at home with the three kids, and YEAH!! Our house has been started. Oh yeah, after 6 years living with Foster's parents, we are building our own house. It has just started. I have pictures of the hole that we are now the proud owners of, but of course, they are still in the camera, and will not be posted for at least a week. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment