Thursday, May 24, 2007

The truth of the matter

So I finally broke down and called Foster and told him that we were expecting, again. I haven't told anyone else, family included. I did go and see my doctor, but it was just to say "hi". He said that the baby sounds healthy. I asked him to just let me pretend the visit was just because I missed him. Thank goodness he is Canadian, and understands my weird ways!



I guess it is a good thing that I haven't told anyone about this blog yet. By the time I do, maybe the news will be out!



My mom came down to see Sara's ballet recital, of which I took NO pictures! I know...what kind of mom am I??? Foster even made it home for the recital. Then both Foster and my mom left on the same day. I forget how hard the summers are with Foster travelling. Maybe it is even harder this summer with the new house, and the pregnancy. Just a little helpful tip for all you women out there...pregnancy is hard enough. Don't try to do it while building a house.



Oh, the house is making some progress. The hole is no longer a hole. They have filled it with gravel. Ta da!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment