Saturday, June 16, 2007

Summer is officially here!

I put Sara, Sammy and Owen in swimming lessons at the Scera Park Pool. It was great! Owen and I were in the Mom and Tot class, so I went with him. It was at the same time as Sara and Sammy's class, so it was a juggle to get them to their classes on time, and get Owen and me to our class on time. Especially since Sam refused to get into the water for half the classes.



Sara was incredible! She was like a fish, or I should say, a dolphin. It is much more glamorous!


And this is my favorite picture of Sara swimming. I had just finished taking pictures and was about to put the camera away, when I looked out to check on Sara's swimming, and I saw just a glimpse of her red swimming suit and face floating above the water. It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment