Thursday, May 29, 2008

Grass is Good

We started the summer and geared up for the month long absence of Foster. We had the front yard landscaped, so that I could have some sanity this summer, by sending the kids outside, and not having a house full of dirt and dust.







It was nice. But then we had to start thinking about mowing it, which I thoroughly enjoy, however, we did not have a mower. So we fertilized and grew a jungle for about a month and a half, before Foster's sister found a mower at a garage sale one morning. It was awesome! I love our mower! I also like having a lawn to cut!



We had these two trees in front of our house that were planted in December, after sitting dying on our front easement for a month in the freezing cold. Well, they died completely after being planted. Go figure. But before the city came and chopped them down, Sammy came and asked me to tie him to one. Long story, weird kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment