Sara has always been more confident in the water, and she progressed really well. I put her in the next level and her teacher recommended that she go up two levels.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Swimming
I was a little hesitant to sign the kids up for swimming lessons again this year, since last year Sammy wouldn't even go near the water! His instructor even recommended putting him back one level. But I signed him up for the same level again, and I was so glad that I did! Sammy did amazing!


Sara has always been more confident in the water, and she progressed really well. I put her in the next level and her teacher recommended that she go up two levels.

Owen pouted, because he loves the water, and with the new baby, I wasn't able to sign him up for the mom and child class, like I did last year. The first day, he went running to the pool, ready to get in, clothes and all. This picture is the result of me telling him no. Look at that pout! But I have no idea why Sammy looks so extra happy...
Sara has always been more confident in the water, and she progressed really well. I put her in the next level and her teacher recommended that she go up two levels.
Posted by
Hannah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is good that Sam did so well. Isaac still isn't much of a swimmer, though he loves the water! Maybe i should tell him no unless he learns how to swim!
ReplyDelete