But here is a picture of her ballet costume and her ballet teacher, right before the recital began. The ballet recital was on Saturday night from 7PM until 930PM. It was really nice.
My mom and dad flew down from Calgary, so that they could come to watch. Sara was in heaven. She adores my mom and dad. Watching my parents with my kids and hearing about my sisters kids that live close by and have such a strong relationship with my parents made me sad for my kids. My parents are awesome, and I miss them, and I would love for my kids to get to know them better. (Hint, hint, Foster!!)
Your pictures are all so cute. I love Sara's costume and her hair looks way cute! Also while you were chasing a cow out of your back yard I was chasing a neighbors horses out of my parents garden this weekend! I was really funny, Kylie only had pants on and I was already in my sunday dress and we were riding around on my dad's 4-wheeler trying to get the horses off their farm! Oh and I hope you get to go to Canada soon! That is so special that your parents came down for Sara! I am sure that made her feel so good!
ReplyDelete