My family came down from Canada, except for one sister and her family, and my sister and her family made the long drive up from Texas. It was so much fun! Three years is a long time to not visit with family.
Foster had the Power Wheels set up, although after the first night, we were all too busy to play with them.
Of course, Batman had to make an appearance . . .
And everyone was awed by Ambria's psychic driving abilities.
Our second day on the boat, my dad joined us. Okay, this isn't the boat, this was just the toy, blow-up one that my dad played in with Sara. She was tired of the big boat after lunch, so she stayed on shore with my dad and my two sisters. I was worried, but when I got back, I was so glad that she stayed. She is such a great girl, and she got to spend some time with her aunties and grandpa - family whom she doesn't really know that well.
This is the front end of the boat the rest of us went on. It was fun. We always have fun, it is just a lot of work before and after, but so worth the memories and bonding.
And of course, we spent the token day at BYU. (Foster is showing off his golf swing, and I am drinking with my sprained finger extended, looking like a dork, but finally putting a picture of me on the blog!)
No comments:
Post a Comment