Okay, so I really should take a before and after picture of my boys room, but it is just too embarrasing.
Foster has a ton of legos from when he was growing up, and it is now in three boxes on my boys floor, and they get dumped out daily. Along with all their Pokemon figures and cars.
After two weeks of stepping on toys, (my feet are visibly scarred), and breaking toys, since I am getting so big and heavy, and yelling at the boys to pick it up or lose it, I have found THE BEST WEBSITE to help with my sanity.
I LOVE this website. And ohhhh, the projects zipping around my head now. I am ready for the summer, when I can just go crazy!!!
I added a Link List on the side, so check it out. The other link goes to a website where I get Japanese material and stuff.
And yes, I think I will take a before and after picture of the Lego mess that started this all. Watch for it!!! :)
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for linking to my site, I am glad you enjoy it. If you ever have any organizing questions feel free to ask! I am glad to help!
ReplyDelete