Friday, February 6, 2009

Focused Grins


This is more for my sister's benefit than anything. (Yeah, you know who you are!)

After finding out Ambria's allergies, I have been having a hard time finding things to feed her that did not have dairy or eggs.

She has helped some, because she seems to just not like things that have diary or eggs. But I found these pretzels, and she loves them.

I also realized that I am a horrible photographer. There were three more pictures of her with HUGE grins, but I think I must have gotten so excited to see her smiling so much, that my trigger finger didn't pause enough to let the camera focus. Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. What pretzles are they? I will have to get some for her here. You must be talking about me, because I am the only one who matters now. :)

    ReplyDelete