Sunday, March 1, 2009

Foster

Okay, Foster would definitely kill me if he ever saw this, but he did email me the picture. This is my favorite picture of him. His smile that crinkles his eyes, his super straight teeth (thanks to braces), and his APX donated wardrobe (okay, it is just a hat in the picture, but I bet that little bit of white peeking out is an APX long sleeve, white T).

The full picture of him is hanging in the Tech warehouse, this was a cropped picture that I took off of a flyer that APX is distributing.

Love this picture of him. Love him too, and he hasn't appeared on the blog too much. So here he is...


4 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah, I just found your blog and wanted to comment on it and tell you how much I enjoyed looking at it.
    I also wanted to tell you what a handsome husband you have. Oh my!
    Nate Hansen

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Hannah, I just found your blog and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed checking it out.
    I also wanted to tell you what a handsome husband you have. Oh my!

    Nate Hansen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love Foster is the real question.

    ReplyDelete