Sara started Grade 1 and we entered the world of lunches. I was so excited, because I remember the amazing lunches that my mom made for me, and I was looking forward to packing the same kind of things for Sara.
I made her a lunch bag. It was so much fun. (Mika, let me know if you want one. It took me about an hour.)
And one week later, Sammy started Kindergarten. He has the same teacher as Sara did, and we love her, so I am super happy. (Yes, I know, bad mom. I didn't take a first day of school picture of Sammy. Foster had left for a couple of weeks, and we were running late, then I just kept forgetting. I am posing one of him, tomorrow, and will post it, pretending it is his first day of school picture. Shhh, don't tell.)
Awesome backpack! Need it for my kids!
ReplyDelete