Sam and Sara both began soccer this year. It has been fun to watch them. I don't think they are really too sure what exactly they are supposed to be doing, or how to go about doing whatever it is they are supposed to do, but they sure have fun. And I love watching them run around and play outside.
Sara is more like me, not aggressive or competitive at all, and also not too coordinated. The whole kicking and running, without tripping or looking goofy, is pretty hard for her to grasp.
Sammy is a natural. He can kick that ball and run after it, without any problems. He also seems to be coordinated enough to kick and aim for the goal, knowing exactly how much force to put behind his kicks.
Foster keeps telling me how bad it sucks not being there for all of this. Only one more day and he'll be back though. It's been a long summer. I know this says Kali but it's really Darin, I just don't know how to change it.
ReplyDeleteHannah! Email me your email address! We're going private & want you to continue on our Gallman love! :)
ReplyDeleteEmail me at amber@gallman.net and I'll invite you!