Okay, I know it has been a while, and I really have to get new pictures of Calvin on the blog, since he has changed A LOT!! But this is going to be all about a new stroller that I have been totally coveting. Foster said no already. He wants this other one, but I really like this one. Here is the link to the one that I like. It is called the Vibe.
http://philandteds.com/productsus/pushus/vibeus
And the one that Foster likes:
http://www.joovy.com/pages/pd_ergo.php
Leave a comment and tell me which one you like the best!
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Definitely the Vibe. I have a Phil and Teds pack and play (yes, even though I don't have children) and it's awesome. I'm loyal to their brand.
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I actually like them both. But your choice, I'm leaning more towards! Good luck Hannah! Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteSo I have the joovy and love it, but the one you like is flashy! love it! I say just do what you want, when would foster even use it ;)
ReplyDeleteI used to want that same stroller when I was looking for a double, too! But I couldn't justify the money. Mariyln has one and got a "deal" on it, you should ask her about it. As for Foster's choice, everyone I know that has a joovy has loved it. Good luck :)
ReplyDeleteWe've got the joovy one and it's nice. It's massive though. I'm sure the other one is also massive. The tires in the front of our joovy seem really weak. Not sure about the other one but that's my thoughts. Kali might have a different opinion.
ReplyDelete