Thursday, September 2, 2010

School, Soccer, Dance, Hockey...Foster is travelling

My sister was telling me that she only has her kids in one thing.  I only have my kids in one thing, too.  But I have three of them in one thing each, and their one thing each is twice or three times a week.  So take my three kids, two times a week for one, and three times a week for two, and you have ... yup. Too many kids.

I made a new lunch bag for Sara for this new school year, and it actually turned out pretty cute.  Ambria stole it.  So I made another one, and it turned out okay, not the best.  Sara decided to use it for her dance bag.  So now I have started a third lunch bag for her.  I can't think of any design yet, so we have been brown bagging it whenever we can't get her first one away from her little sister.

I asked Sammy if he wanted me to make him a lunch bag, or if he just wanted to use the Pokemon one that his aunt gave him for his birthday.  You know what he chose.  He actually asked me first if I knew how to make bags that didn't have ruffles or flowers on it.  I told him no.  :)

Anyway, I will post pictures tonight, because I haven't really done anything else.  Yeah.  My big plans got shot down after the first few failed to work out the way I imagined.  Aiming too high.  Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment