Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Wow!!!

Has it really been that long since I blogged???!!!

Yes it probably has been.  :P

So, I have been doing a lot of reorganizing and decluttering, and trying to figure out a cleaning system that would work with my kids and all the things that they are doing in their lives.  Who knew life got busier the more independent your kids became!!!

I have been starting many little projects and will share some in the next few weeks, as I try to become better at blogging, and also all the little things that my kids have been doing.

Sara has been doing AMaZIng in her Irish dance class.  She loves it, but I am trying to figure out a way to motivate her to practice everyday.  I keep thinking that if she truly loved it and had a desire to excel then she wouldn't need motivation, but then she is an 11 year old girl. Enough said.  She has managed to place in the top 3 at each of her feis's that she competes in, which has resulted in at least one medal at each feis, which means a lot of medals.  While I was visiting my sister up in Canada, I saw how she stored and displayed her kids medals, and I decided to copy her.  Not as nice, but it works for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment