Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Little One

Calvin Zenji Masakiyo Watabe was born on May 29, 2010 at 5:39 AM.



We came home on Monday.  And went back for the jaundice check the next day.  His bilirubin level had gone up 4 points.  I geared myself up for the long bililights battle.

We took him back today to get his bilirubin level checked, and it had gone down to 11.1.  No bililights!!!!

I cried when the lab technician told me his level.  Our first one to not have to go under lights.  It seems surreal to me.  I still can't believe it, and am actually waiting for someone to call me and say there has been a mistake!

Everyone loves this little boy.  He is so little and sweet.  I am enjoying actually being able to hold and cuddle a new baby, and not having to just watch them under the lights.  It is such a new experience!  I love it.  I can hold him and kiss him and......just hold him.

Look at my three boys!

1 comment:

  1. YAY Hannah! He is so precious! Congrats to you and the family on the newest, cutest addition Calvin!!

    ReplyDelete