Monday, June 21, 2010

What Have I Been Doing . . .

First, Calvin is doing awesome.  No lights at all!  It has been crazy awesome!!  And he is growing and growing.  Not so little anymore.  Sad.  I can't believe it has only been three weeks.

Foster went out for a bit last week, and let me just say, the night before he left was not a high point of my life.  I was feeling a little stress, for some reason.  But then I had an epithany.  It's all good.  I have made some new resolutions and plans in my life, that will hopefully make me a better mom, and person.

That leads to my second note.  I have been taking some drastic steps to finish projects that I have started but never finished.  Some of these include sewing and scrapbooking.  However I find that the people, kids, whatever, that I had originally started the projects for have either grown too big for them, or are no longer in need of them.  So I will be posting them as I complete them, and whoever wants them, leave a comment and I will get the item to you.

And third, and final note, I am no longer pregnant, that means I can paint, right???  So now that I can paint, I no longer like the color that I chose while I was pregnant, and even worse, I painted two rooms upstairs!  (Don't tell my husband.  He will kill me.)  What should I do!?

Sorry.  No pictures on this blog.  I was going to post some pics of the babe, because we love him and he is so cute!  But too lazy to get out the camera.  I mean, I am saving my energy for the cleaning projects I have listed to complete today, or tomorrow, or at least some time this week.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha you are funny hannah! I can't wait to see all of your projects! I should take on the same goal! Darin would love me to get rid of even half of my fabric :)

    ReplyDelete