Saturday, June 12, 2010

Two Weeks Old


We took Calvin in for his two week check up yesterday.  Then we had to take him to the hospital to get his bilirubin level checked, since his doctor was thinking he was looking more yellow than before.  His level has gone back up to 14, and we now have to take him back in to get his level checked again, to see if it is going up or if it is going to come back down.

His doctor thinks that it is on its way up, especially with our track record, so now I am just anxiously waiting to see what happens.

Bililights may be coming next week.  Sad, sad.  But I was thinking it was too good to be true.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you too! I can't believe we had our babies one day apart, that's crazy. I'm ready to get together anytime, we should have a bbq or something, that would be way fun!

    ReplyDelete